Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Looking back... Moving forward

   I hadn't written a blog til a few days ago.  What happened?  I don't know and I know, life happened.  I took a trip to India and I changed.  I guess after that I had been in a funk.  A funk like I hadn't ever felt before.  I loved being in India. I felt alive and real.  I have been able to incorporate that into my life now.  I re-read some of my older posts and have noticed what a different place I was in.  I also realized how much pain and hurt I had with me.  I still have some of that pain and hurt.  I know I have healed a lot of that pain.  It feels amazing knowing that I have survived it. I am strong and I can tell my story and grow from it.  I am a little sad that I didn't write more right after going to India.  I can always write from now on.  You will be hearing more about the trip and how my life is different than 4 years ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment