Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy 2015!

Hi and wow! Of course it's been another year already and I am just blogging again. A lot has happened in a year. 2014 was a good year over all. It had some downs but lot more ups.  I am looking forward to 2015. 
  New years eve was nice and quiet. Sitting by the fire with my partner, reading what we wanted to let go of the past year, what we were grateful for the past year and what our goals are for 2015. It was nice to reflect on the year and call in the new year ahead. 
 I don't do new year resolutions. I like the idea of having seasonal goals or intentions. It's nice to post them up where I will see them everyday. They fuel the fire for me and remind me of the important things in my life. 
 In the past I have always thought I was supposed to make somethig huge out of my life because I was given this amazing chance at life by being adopted. Now I realize, wow, what if I just enjoy life for what it is? Hard days, easy days and days that make my heart sing because of all the joy I feel seeing nature and life all around me. 
  Life can be hard and challenging so I am happy with just enjoying what this life has brought me.  How about you? How do u take in the start of the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment