Monday, January 20, 2014

Where did all the time go?

Wow, I didn't post anything for most of the year of 2013?  How crazy is that?  I guess I better get back to it.  It has been amazing to re-read some of my posts and to see where I was at prior years.  
   I feel like I have gone thru even more growth and changes.  I am about to enter  a career change.  Full on Post partum Doula.  With a speciality of adoption.  Yeah, my shit will be up!  It will be good to go thru this and it will be challenging.  I can always use a good challenge.  
    I am going to certify this time.  I didn't want to before, but 4 years of not having a certification has shown me that maybe it wouldn't hurt and it would make for being taken more seriously. I don't like to conform to society saying in order to do what you are good at you have to have a piece of paper to be this... that will be a rant for another post!  I have a training coming up at the end of Jan.  I am really looking forward to completing my certification and getting PPD underway! Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment